Physiotherapists specialise in assessing and treating musculoskeletal injuries using a strong scientific basis.
Our Physiotherapists are trained to assess your condition, diagnose the problem, and help you understand the cause of your pain. They then formulate an appropriate treatment for your condition.
Each patient is treated individually which means the treatment techniques chosen are specific for your body, your condition and your preferences. Our physiotherapists can also help you to prevent further injury through education whilst taking into account your lifestyle, activities, general health and short and long term goals.
Our treatment plans are always focused on being very hands-on.
The following are common treatment methods our physiotherapists use:
- Spinal and joint mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Spinal manipulation (if appropriate)
- Muscle re-education to improve control and stability
- Soft tissue and trigger point massage
- Postural analysis and correction
- Electrotherapy modalities (ultrasound, interferential, TENS)
- Exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- Acupuncture / dry needling
- Sports strapping
- Provision of supportive braces
- Provision and correct fitting of orthotics
Our physiotherapists may also advise you to attend Hydrotherapy or Clinical Pilates if they think it will help your condition or quicken your recovery.
Should you require an appointment at our clinic please call us on 9446 3833 or book online via the form below.